Frequently Asked Questions
In which format are the files?
- The single files are all MP3s @ 320kbps
- Albums and Compilations are in .zip format, containing Mp3s @320kbps or FLAC (at your choice)
- If you like to have any other format just contact me before or after you purchased the file you're interested in.
How do I get the file after I purchased it?
- After the purchase click on the link provided by paypal to return to this webiste, there you'll be able to download the file you just purchased.
- You'll also receive an email with the link to download the file. If you don't please check your junk/spam folder.
- I suggest you to create an Oronjo account, in order to download your purchased content also in the future.
How can I purchase if I don't have a Paypal account?
Before you purchase a file please read the following Terms & Conditions:
- Choose the file you would like to purchase and you'll be redirected to paypal, unfortunately I'm not able make my paypal page automatically in "English" so click on "Non hai un conto paypal" (Don't have a paypal account) and then choose as "Paese" (Country): "Stati Uniti" (United States). Then if you're not from USA just choose your country that now will appear in "English" language. See snapshot
Terms & Conditions for Digital Products: By purchasing an mp3 or any other digital product from this website you confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions described below:
- General use of files: With the purchase of any song or any album from this website you are able to use them for a personal use only, not for a commercial use.
If you intend to upload your version/remix on your website, soundcloud, youtube channel etc... or include it on your free download ep or album you must attribute the opera to Reggaesta and specify the original title of the opera.
If you intend to sell your version of an instrumental purchased on this website please contact Reggaesta in order to arrange the share of the royalities.
- Refund Policy: Reggaesta's mp3s and Digital Albums are non-tangible and irrevocable digital goods. No refunds will be given for any digital products. Please check twice if the product fits your needs.
If there is a problem with one of the files or if you experience any difficulty with its download, we will fix the problem!
- Licenses: All the instrumentals provided by this website are property of Reggaesta and registered under the U.S. Copyright Office.
If you have further questions don't hesitate to contact me.
email: [email protected]